The best internal audit service delivers not just assurance to the Board through the Audit Committee but adds value to the entire organisation.
At Progressus our team of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain, to augment and enhance an organisation’s existing internal audit capabilities.
We work to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programmes, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
For large and small businesses alike, we design and deliver appropriate internal audit functions – from conducting a thorough assessment of risk across the organisation, to designing strategic internal audit programmes, to reporting findings to management, the board, and other stakeholders. We not only identify issues, but we work with management to implement tailored solutions and put the appropriate controls in place.
We take a uniquely hands-on approach, drawing on specialists where appropriate. Our firm also offers the below internal audit and compliance services.
- Special investigations and due diligence of processes and procedures by requests of the Board or Management.
- Preparation and documentation of internal procedures and processes in accordance with client needs and in accordance with the relevant EU regulatory bodies’ requirements.
- Preparation of internal audit reports for management and company’s Internal Audit Committee.
- Systems’ Audit – verification of systems, platforms and computer applications of the Investment Firm.
- Assessment of their suitability, efficiency, and the level of controls to ensure valid, reliable, timely, and secure input, processing, and output during their operation, in accordance with the requirements of the local regulators.
- Provision of on-site personnel for compliance assistance.
- Monthly/quarterly compliance reports.
- Compliance support for KYC and Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- Q&A Know-Your-Client (KYC) support.
- Assistance in requesting exceptions and extension under the Law, from the relevant EU authorities.